A Fan-Operated Science Fiction and Fantasy Literary and Filk Convention in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Roll 5d20 for excitement: Our bigger, better gaming room was
a hit in 2007 so we're bringing it back even stronger for 2008. We've got open
gaming, miniature games, card games, board games, and all sorts of cool stuff in a
dedicated room at the heart of the covention floor!
All the gaming is free for all members of FenCon and the Dallas Future Society.
As always, there will be more gaming opportunities announced on-site during the
convention. Check the gaming room for gaming news and updates.
- Friday: opens at 3:00pm, closes at 12:00am
- Saturday: opens at 9:00am, closes at 12:00am
- Sunday: opens at 9:00am, closes at 4:00pm
Looking for something to do between panels or just want to take a break from the
con? Then check out our gaming program at FenCon V! We have several games for kids and adults at the
con. If you want to learn a new game or just want to play with your friends, we will have a game for
Here's a sample of what we'll be playing at the con:
- Classic BattleTech
- MageKnight Dungeons
- Chronicles of Babel (Friday & Saturday) – Diceless RPG set in Babylonian times
- DOOM: The Board Game (Saturday)
- Munchkin (Tournament at 4pm on Saturday!)
- StarCraft: The Board Game
- Race for the Galaxy
- A Game of Thrones
- Railroad Tycoon/Rails of Europe
- Flintloque – Fantasy Napoleonic Skimish
- Slaughterloo – Fantasy Napoleonic Mass Combat
- Typhon – Greek Mythos Miniature Wargaming
- Puerto Rico
- Pirates of the Spanish Main
- Serenity RPG
- ...and many more games!
Got questions or comments about gaming at FenCon? Send an e-mail to Matt Sims,
our Gaming Guru, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted as soon as possible.
Last updated 29 September 2008
Text and images Copyright 2003-2008 by Dallas Future Society, Dallas, Texas.
FenCon is a production of the Dallas Future Society, a
non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation dedicated to the advancement of science, literature, and music for the
future of all mankind. This material is published by the Dallas Future Society in furtherance of its
literary and educational purposes. The opinions expressed are those of the editors and contributors and
do not necessarily reflect the view of the Dallas Future Society, its officers, or directors.
Valid HTML 4.01 -
Valid CSS -